Continuous airway visualization and unparalleled control improved airway management
VivaSight-SL is a sterile, single-use, single-lumen airway tube with an integrated high-resolution imaging camera. VivaSight-SL permits continuous real-time images of tube position, bronchial blocker placement, and more. VivaSight-SL provides total airway management control during every phase of thoracic surgical procedures requiring lung isolation.
VivaSight-SL presents the ideal device for verifying and guaranteeing endobronchial blocker placement and position. 5,6 It can be used to visualize the vocal cords and trachea and provide continuous observation of the carina.
The VivaSight-SL Advantages
- Provides complete airway visualization during lung isolation
- Facilitates immediate detection of complications due to blocker
displacement caused by patient repositioning; enables the anesthesiologist to avoid complications before they occur
- Enables airway visualization for surgical team members through the use of optional handheld or surgical suite monitors
- Incorporates a unique hydrophobic, lipophobic coating that reduces the incidence of obscured vision due to fogging or secretions
- Possesses an integrated flushing system that allows for rapid and efficient camera lens cleaning in situ
Available in VivaSight™ Pack: VivaSight EB and VivaSight-SL packed together.
Clearance and Certification
FDA, CE (MDD 93/42/EEC), ISO 9001:2000, ISO 13485:2003
Caution: Federal (US) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed healthcare practitioner.